1. Condom is traditionally considered to be the most common contraception. At the same time, you should know that right now in the domestic market are substandard condoms, whose use can cause unwanted pregnancy, infection of genital herpes, hepatitis and other viruses. Buying a condom, you need to check:
have a certificate for the product;
the primary and secondary packaging;
number of standards;
the name of the manufacturer;
information about the size;
information about the tests for protection against viruses (if membrane condoms porous, perhaps the penetration of viruses into the vagina).
However, there are occasions when condoms that comply with all standards, cause itching and irritation. It is possible, if you used a condom without lubrication, if sexual intercourse began too early, if you suffer from fungal or viral disease.
Choosing birth control means, consider the doctor’s advice and your feelings.
2. when choosing birth control tool, it is important to take into account not only the testimony of the doctor, but also the psychological characteristics of women. So, recently, growing in popularity are birth control pills. They become less painful menstrual periods, decreases the likelihood of endometriosis and ovarian cysts. But remember that you can apply them only on doctor’s prescription (there are medical contraindications). In addition, you must abide by the rules of reception: every day at the same time. Distracted and forgetful women using this method is not recommended. Oral contraceptives may not protect you from bacteria, meaning that if you don’t trust your partner too, it is better to play it safe by using a condom, for best results, contraceptives can be combined. So, postkoital′naâ, or “the morning,” the Tablet (strong hormonal agent that should be taken within 72 hours after intercourse) is a good addition to barrier methods (condom, diaphragm, etc.), so as to promptly correct possible errors:condom, diaphragm installed incorrectly …
Intrauterine device, being fairly reliable means of contraception, does not protect against a variety of infections, therefore, in some cases, the condom can provide you with an invaluable service.
Lately become increasingly popular high-performance contraceptive spermicides (introduced into the vagina before intercourse and varying in duration of creams, pills, sponges or pads, candles). This tool has not only contraception but antiseptic effect. Before use, carefully read the instructions: you must type the password into the vagina in advance and do not wash away after intercourse. If you host and you feel embarrassed to do necessary manipulations before intercourse, this method is not for you.
3. Although the normal menstrual cycle is 28 days, in some women it ranges from five to six weeks. While a delay of a week or two can be caused by stress (especially if it is accompanied by the excitement about this delay). Sharp fluctuations in weight, a serious illness or a change of scenery can also disrupt the menstrual cycle. Mark your calendar cycles to determine their frequency. One or two missed cycle is not yet a reason for alarm, but longer delays can mean health problems. Most often the lack of ovulation is associated with low levels of sex hormones (estrogens and progesterone), too little weight or imbalance in the functioning of the thyroid gland. Estrogen and progesterone therapy for recurrent or pill will provide you with hormones for the body to function properly.
4. you can only return douche with a doctor. The vagina is a natural process of self-purification that can disrupt the frequent with syringing or using vaginal deodorants. Hygienic sprays violate the acid-base balance of the vagina and cause an infection. Instead of having to wash away bacteria injection leads to the opposite effect, forcing them on to the uterus and uterine tubes. Sprincovanie vaginap′nyj can also cause itching, redness and swelling (Vulvitis). The best way to personal hygiene-daily washing with non perfumed soap and water.
5. this disease like ovarian cancer, in an initial stage of development gives some warning signs, only to find them in time. Doctors recommend a thorough annual inspection of the genital organs and the mandatory ultrasound scan of the pelvic organs, and rektovaginal′noe study. Such a survey is necessary for all women, but especially for those who are over forty: the number of such diseases increases dramatically in menopause. You need to see a doctor right away if you have abdominal increase periodically, especially if you are postmenopausal women. Discuss the problem with the doctor and decide: perhaps you should pass the tests to diagnose cancer in the pre-clinic phase, pelvic ultrasound and a blood test.
6. Miomam are from 20 to 30% of women after the age of thirty years. Fibroids, benign tumors of the muscle tissue of the uterus, usually in the form of a slowly developing multiple tumors in the body of the uterus. And you may not even suspect that you have, because the fibroid is not accompanied by specific symptoms. Usually the fibroids do not need treatment, except when it is growing rapidly and cause bleeding or prevent getting pregnant. (Large fibroids can be one of the reasons for blocking the successful implantation of the embryo in the uterus.) The usual treatment is removal of the uterus and, more recently, young women prefer removing the tumor with laparoscopy. The abdomen is not opened, and the special technique of endoscope is inserted through small incisions of the anterior abdominal wall.
7. surgery shows only when the kistomah or dermoidnyh of ovarian cysts. Both are ovarian benign tumors or tumor. Kistoma usually must be deleted, as it grows to very large sizes from 12 up to 24 cm in diameter and prevents normal functioning of other abdominal organs such as the bladder and the colon. Thymomas, cysts are smaller in size (between 4 and 8 cm in diameter), but they must also be removed as they can can kink or rupture, causing severe pain.
8. many women do not know that for the vagina naturally selects a small amount of secretion (2-3 ml per day)-so washed out unwanted bacteria. The selection of the transparent colors, odourless, and their number is growing in the middle of the cycle. However, with a yellowish-greenish white or with a bad smell, more abundant than usual, may be a sign of vaginitis or vaginal infection.
The most common are selection without the smell is a sign of a fungal infection or yeast infection. The causes of its occurrence. Thrush can occur due to the hormonal adjustment of an organism, resulting from either pregnancy (in this case, urgent treatment, because there is a high risk of infection the baby during childbirth); as a reaction to taking antibiotics; If you wear clothes made of nylon or Lycra that traps heat and moisture, thus creating an environment conducive to the growth of fungi. Consult your doctor-he will prescribe the antifungal medications. Effective treatment of yeast infection are “Pimafuzin” (in the form of creams, suppositories, tablets and drops) and “Diflucan”. “Fishy” odor-symptom of bacterial vaginosis, which is accompanied by a grey-white watery secretions. Bacterial vaginosis is caused by the growth of various vaginal bacteria. For treating physician taking antibiotics for 5-7 days. They are available in pill form, can be taken orally (“Metronidazole”), in the form of a vaginal gel (“Metrogel′”) or cream (“Kpindacin”, “Dalazin with”). In the case of thrush, as reactions to taking antibiotics, it is advisable to take 1 capsule one time preparation “Diflucan” (150 mg).
Yellow-green discharge with an unpleasant odor can mean trichomoniasis, which is sexually transmitted. It is easy to diagnose in the gynecological examination or when microscopic examination of vaginal secretions analysis. Because it is sexually transmitted, your doctor should prescribe a course of treatment is not only you but also your partner. During this period you should abstain from sex. Very strong discolored discharge may be a sign of many diseases of female genital sphere, and in the čislehlamidioza. Diagnose this disease we must as soon as possible. Because Chlamydia causes changes in almost all departments of the female genitals. If the selection is accompanied by abdominal pain, painful urination or acikličeskim bleeding, you should immediately contact your doctor, take the necessary tests and start taking drugs, recommended by a doctor (such as drugs “Unidox Solutab” or “Rulid”).
If you find yourself in one of these diseases, do not worry, these illnesses are treated fairly easy.
9. urinary tract infection-disease, which had many women, but this trouble can be avoided. Most of these infections are caused by sex, urinate before and after intercourse. There are a few recommendations: vytirajtes′ front to back after you went to the toilet, drink plenty of fluids, including cranberry juice with vitamin c, refrain from caffeine and alcohol, avoid wearing tight jeans or pants that can put pressure on the urethra.
If you do get sick, urinary tract infection can be cured by 3-5-day course of antibiotics that are on sale (Bactrim or 5-knock “). Relapses are treated with high doses of antibiotics for an extended period of time. If you can’t get rid of chronic infection, consult a urologist that he appointed a survey to find the cause of the disease, which happens and anatomical.
10. cervical cancer can be prevented by regular check-ups. This is a sexually transmitted cancer-cervical cells are affected by family H.P.V. (human papilloma virus) and develops in the presence of favourable factors. It is important to know that between the moment when the virus enters into the cervix, and the moment when the cancer is detected, going through many years. At this time formed precancer or dysplasia (overgrowth of cells covering the cervix), of varying degrees of severity. These lesions are easily found and identified with colposcopy and cytology are investigated by. But the final diagnosis should be delivered after biopsy (microscopic examination of tissue), as only histological study allows you to precisely specify the degree of dysplasia. Precancerous lesions can be treated on an outpatient basis as method of electro-resection and electrocautery and laser destruction method.
Every woman with the onset of sexual activity should be an annual examination by a gynecologist. Any anomaly should be examined by biopsy, all lesions identified during the inspection are to be treated. Thus you can prevent cervical cancer.
11. the ovarian cyst is a cavity, developing in the ovary. The cysts are usually not carcinogenic, so they should not cause much excitement. The most common is the follicular cyst, which develops during ovulation. It is not painful and is small in size-no more than 4 cm in diameter, most women don’t even know they have it. If the cyst is discovered during a regular inspection, it is necessary to wait for one or two of the menstrual cycle, as it may disappear on their own without treatment. If your doctor finds her again, he may recommend birth control pills because they block the secretion of hormones that encourage the growth of cysts. However, some of the women in the ovaries produce a lot of numerical small follicular cysts. This State-polycystic ovary syndrome-is caused by hormonal imbalances resulting in ovulation almost happening. Most often the disease occurs in young women and adolescents, they disrupted menstrual cycle (monthly latency can be from 2 to 4 months and menstruation is abundant and long-lasting). As this standing can lead to infertility, many doctors prescribe taking contraceptive pills short-term rates to normalize the cycle and restore hormonal balance.