TRENNKOST: what, why, when?All calories carefully counted portions weighed up to grams, daily menu painted on the clock, and the results do not inspire diet? You might want to pay closer attention to the compatibility of the products?
Supporters of the separate nutrition claim: once in the stomach at the same time are let and low calorie, but products are incompatible with each other, their digestion is difficult. Separate power systems developer, American scientist Herbert Shelton argued that the conditions necessary for the digestion of different types of foods are different: for the cleavage of proteins to the acidic environment for carbohydrate-alkaline. If we eat food that contains a lot of proteins and carbohydrates, then any of these substances is usvoâtsâ worse.
The Basics. Our food is made up of three types of foods: foods containing high amounts of carbohydrates (including starch), foods rich in proteins, and neutral products, in which there are no carbohydrates and proteins and contains only a small number of them. For our body is very important, which of these foods we eat, and how to combine them with each other.
Protein products. Protein-rich foods are those containing more than 10 per cent of whites. These include, above all, meat, poultry, fish and seafood, eggs, milk and milk products and foods made from soy (tofu, soy milk, etc.). The human body needs a certain amount of protein to build body tissue. But digesting these products the body is not easy. In addition, animal proteins are most commonly combines with fats, and this could create additional problems with obesity.
Carbohydrate foods. Top scorers on the content of hydrocarbons-bakery products (flour, semolina, bread, pasta), rice, dried beans, potatoes, sugar and sweet fruits (e.g., bananas, figs, dates, dried fruits). Carbohydrates cause problems only when they come too much or when they are combined with the protein. Special situation is sugar. Although he has a high energetic value, for its processing organism unnecessarily large amounts of vitamins and minerals. Therefore it is worth to replace the natural sweets like honey, maple syrup or sugar cane.
Neutral products. Neutral foods include fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds, mushrooms, herbs and spices, as well as animal and vegetable fats. However, there are also products with neutral carbohydrates and protein, but they are either not digested by the body, or are contained in them in small quantities. Therefore, for the digestive system they do not play a special role. This dairy products with more than 30 percent fat (such as butter, whipped cream), cheeses, containing more than 60% fat in dry matter, as well as dairy products (yogurt, cottage cheese, etc.).
Protein products: meat, poultry, fish and seafood, eggs, milk and dairy products (part), soy products (tofu, soy milk).
Sports nutrition products: bakery products (flour, semolina, bread, pasta, etc.), rice, dried beans, potatoes, sugar, sweet fruits (bananas, figs, dates, dried fruits).
Neutral foods: fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds, mushrooms, fats (animal and vegetable), herbs and spices, cheese, sour milk products.
The conditions necessary for the digestion of different types of foods are different: for the cleavage of proteins to the acidic environment for carbohydrate-alkaline
Rules for separate supply is not little, but remember they are pretty simple.
1. do not match uglevodnuû and sour food in one go. Bread, potatoes, peas, beans, cereals and other carbohydrate foods you cannot eat with lemon, cranberries, tomatoes and other acidic foods.
2. do not match the concentrated protein and carbohydrates in one meal. This means do not eat nuts, meat, eggs, cheese and other protein foods together with bread, cereals, sweet
3. do not eat two different proteins simultaneously. Two proteins of different types and of different composition (for example, a meat dish and a fish or cheese and eggs) requires the digestive juices of different concentrations. These juices are highlighted in the stomach at the same time.
4. Not sovmeŝaj fats to proteins. Cream, butter, sour cream, vegetable oil, do not eat meat, eggs, cheese, nuts and other proteins. Fat inhibits the action of gastric glands and slows the gastric juices in the digestion of protein.
5. do not combine your sour fruit with proteins. Oranges, lemons, tomatoes, pineapples, cherries, sour plum, sour apples can not be eaten with meat, nuts and eggs.
6. do not eat starches and sugar in one step. Jellies, jams, syrups on bread in one step with cereals and potatoes, sugar with cereals cause fermentation.
7. use one kind of starch foods. If two types of starch (such as potatoes and cereals) are consumed at once, one of them goes to assimilation, and the other remains intact in the stomach causes fermentation and increase acidity.
8. Melon products cannot be combined with anything. Watermelon and melon is always need to eat separately from other food. Milk is also not combined with other products. Fat milk a while prevents allocation of gastric juice, which prevents the digestion of other foods.
Compliant products are quickly moves through the path, not the process of fermentation. Accordingly, the State of health is improving, and the extra weight goes off without problems.
Advantages. Thanks to compatible products are quickly moves through the path, not the process of fermentation. Accordingly, the State of health is improving, and the extra weight goes off without problems.
Disadvantages. Naturally, for compliance with the rules for separate power supply required attention and strength of will. Get used to such a diet can be difficult, and although the body gets all necessary substances can not leave feeling hungry.
Not all doctors agree that separate meals is helpful. According to critics, the use of this technique-an artificial breach of normal digestion. If a long time follow this system, digestive organs “razucatsa” cope with dumplings and sandwiches. But maybe they don’t really need? In any case, you can name a separate food safe diet, because in her diet includes all traditional foods. Their specific combination and facilitate the digestive process. It is only important to know and understand: what, why and when? And if this system suits you best, and you need to organise good results at its shape-do not stop on achieved.
Separate power systems developer Herbert Shelton offers a variety of diet.
3.200 g grape and Apple
4.2 pears, 8 pieces of Fig
5. prune, Apple (or pear)
6.2 the pears, a handful of dates or figs
7. Apple (or 200 g of grapes), a handful of dates or prunes
8. watermelon or melon
9.200, grapes, persimmons, pears 10
1. vegetable salad (carrots, spinach, beets
2. celery (or radishes), Chinese cabbage and avocado
3.4 turnip greens and rustic cheese
4. spinach and nuts
5. Green Salad, cucumber and celery, spinach (for a couple), baked potatoes
6. Green Salad, radish, green peppers, baked cauliflower, carrots (per couple)
7. Green Salad, cabbage, cucumbers, a slice of whole wheat bread
8. Green Salad, asparagus (for a couple), baked potatoes
9. vegetable salad, spinach (for a couple), artichoke
Dinner (your choice):
1. Green Salad with cucumber and tomato, spinach, nuts
2. celery and radishes, Brussels sprouts (per couple), a piece of roasted meat
3. Green Salad, tomatoes, celery, Eggplant (per couple), spinach, eggs
4. sour fruit salad, 100 g rustic cheese
5. vegetable salad, broccoli (steamed), 100 g walnuts
6. vegetable salad, cauliflower (per couple), 100 g walnuts
7. vegetable salad, radishes, nuts.
Lenten menu at night (your choice)
vegetable salad, spinach, potatoes
a large portion of raw lettuce, broccoli, 100 gr. nuts
100 gr. grape, Apple, 10 dates
vegetable salad, cabbage, potato
vegetable salad, pumpkin, 100 gr. nuts
ripe banana 1 PEAR, 10 pieces of Fig
vegetable salad, baked pumpkin
vegetable salad, cabbage, asparagus 100 g almonds
vegetable salad, spinach, artichoke
vegetable salad, green beans, fresh corn, avocado
Expert comments, a.r. Bogdanov, nutritionist:
The so-called separation of power, like any diet, has its pros and cons.
Huge advantage is that it is not a restrictive diet. At the same time, there are “weak” places. The main disadvantage is its lack of diet scientific basis. First, products containing only protein, carbohydrates or FAT or in nature does not exist. By using any “carrying mono product”, we actually eat the mixed food. The view that for every kind of products is produced by the enzyme is also wrong. In the body there is no separate enzymes for digesting meat, soup or salad of cauliflower. All enzymes are produced simultaneously in embodied nature of ratios, which is a digestive juice. Often we see limited the effectiveness of this approach. After some time a “plateau” effect, when subject to all the rules of weight loss stops.